Caring and Sharing Support Group
Briargate Retirement Community, 4567 Bath Road, Amherstview, K7N 1A8
Caregiving Support and Education Group: Caring for Someone with Memory Loss
- Are you caring for someone with memory loss?
- Would you like to connect with others in similar situations?
- Would you like to be able to check-in regularly with medical and caregiver support professionals?
- Are you looking for local resources for caregivers?
This group will explore issues such as
- Understanding and dealing with the realities of memory loss
- Managing difficult behaviors
- Maintaining personal balance
- Planning for legal needs
- Coping with depression
- Developing support systems
- Accessing community resources