Lennox and Addington Seniors Outreach Services
Lennox & Addington Seniors Outreach Services is a non-profit, volunteer
based charity organization,
founded in 1976, incorporated in April 1986, to co-ordinate services for the well-being of seniors citizens.
Position: Personal Support Worker
Region: Lennox & Addington
Description: Are you ready to join a motivated, skilled Personal Support Worker team?
L&A SOS is anxious to hire reliable, flexible and mature PSW’s!
This is a casual position.
Hours of work vary.
- Personal Support Worker Certificate
- Experience in a community setting (can be placement related)
- Strong communication and written skills
- Physically able to support clients during transfers
- Current First Aid and CPR training
- Valid driver license and reliable vehicle availability
- Provide personal care for seniors in their homes
- Provide very light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, shopping, etc. for seniors in their homes
- Possess the ability to follow a Plan of Care
- Document and record client progress and provide regular updates/observations to your immediate Supervisor.
Salary: To be negotiated
Terms of Employment: Casual
Deadline for Application: Friday, December 01, 2017
How to Apply: Via fax, mail or email to:
Program & Human Resources Administrator
L&A Seniors Outreach Services
12 Richmond Park Drive
Napanee, Ontario K7R 2Z5 www.lasos.ca
Location: Office location Napanee. Coverage area, L&A County.
Profession Type: Personal Support Workers