Quinte and District Rehabilitation
Quinte & District Rehabilitation (Quinte Rehab) is a progressive therapist-owned company with a diverse clientele requiring services in their home setting and in our clinic setting.
Position: Physiotherapy Assistant
Region: Hastings, Prince Edward
Description: We are currently seeking a Physiotherapy Assistant to join our innovative and dynamic team of therapists.
You will be working with adults in a Retirement Home setting under the leadership of your Physiotherapist.
As well you will be part of our Physiotherapy Clinic team assisting the clinic physiotherapists with the day to day tasks of treating clients and running the clinic.
Candidates must have:
- Completed a OTA/PTA Diploma
- Knowledge of adaptive equipment, gait aids, wheelchairs
- Falls Prevention knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, manage and prioritize their own work
- Ability to perform repetitive bending, reaching, pushing and transferring using proper body mechanics
Use of a vehicle is required.
French Proficiency: French an asset
Salary: To be negotiated
Terms of Employment: Part-Time
Deadline for Application: Friday, March 31, 2017
How to Apply: Please forward your resume along with a cover letter in confidence to:
Director of Clinical Services
Quinte and District Rehabilitation Inc.
106-11 Bay Bridge Road
Belleville ON K8P 3P6
Telephone: (613) 966-5015 ext. 249
Location: Belleville, ON
Profession Type: Other