Share  |  Email  |  Print
Housing Referral and Rights - South East

Assistance is provided to individuals and families with low and moderate incomes to find affordable housing. Affordable housing is provided by public, non-profit, co-operative or inexpensive private housing.

The Ontario Landlord and Tenant Board (see below) regulates and provides information about landlord and tenant rights and obligations for rental properties, including rent control guidelines. Local municipalities set property standards by-laws which outline minimum requirements for building maintenance and occupancy.

See also Residential Care Advocacy and Care Standards.

Enter postal code or city:
These services serve all or part of South East
Kingston Home Base Non Profit Housing - Housing Help Centre   Kingston
Prince Edward - Lennox and Addington Social Services - Centralized Intake Services - Housing Registry, Ontario Works Intake and Ontario Works Administration   Napanee
Prince Edward - Lennox and Addington Social Services - Centralized Intake Services - Social Housing Office - Napanee   Napanee
Seniors Association Kingston Region - Tenant / Financial Advice   Kingston
Youth Habilitation Quinte - Hastings Housing Resource Centre ( HHRC )   Belleville

These services are located outside of South East, but provide service to South East.
Centre for Equality Rights in Accommodation   Toronto
Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada (The) - Ontario Region   Toronto
Landlord and Tenant Board  
Ontario Tenants Rights Website   Toronto
Ontario. Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing - Rental Housing Enforcement Unit   Toronto
sagelink.ca Android app on Google Play Download on the iOS App Store